Taking the Bar Exam in another state?
The Bar Exam Doctor Ultimate Survival Kit
Here is a list of a few handy items I have prescribed for you to help your studying and your bar exam experience. Enjoy. ~Bar Exam Doctor
List of Items
- The Anatomy of Law Diagram: We've listened to our students constantly complain that its too hard to remember all of the main topics for each subject. Here's our solution - we've designed an easy to use and memorize human body diagram and linked all of the subjects to specific body parts!(Sample)
- Bookmark: A handy bookmark to help keep your place in your book.
- Highlighter/Post it Pen: This device serves several purposes. It acts as a highlighter, provides post its to mark up pages, and has a clip to keep it attached to your book.
- Pens: Pens are always good and since students are always losing them, we’ve included some for you.
- Pencils: Pencils are essential for the MBE. Make sure to keep them sharp!
- Mini Notebook: Here's your last chance to jot down a few key issues you don't want to forget!
- Sweet Snack: A little something to keep your awake and give you some extra energy!
- Ear Plugs: Ear plugs are very important while studying and during the bar exam. Put them in your ears and keep the world out when studying the taking the exam.
- Hypnosis CD: Listen to this CD to help stay calm and focus on your success while studying and during the bar exam. Compliments of our in-house hypnotist(More Info)
- Toothbrush: Hygiene is key to being successful. Just add water. Just in case you forgot yours! Compliments of our in-house doctor
- Carrying Bag: Another item allowed by the bar examiners during the exam. Handy and useful.
*A PERFECT GIFT FOR SOMEONE WHO JUST GRADUATED LAW SCHOOL!